Sage Marie Steele is a co-host on ESPN’s SportsCenter at 12 p.m. She is an American tv anchor. She additionally hosts SportsCenter on the Street, which broadcasts dwell from sporting occasions such because the Tremendous Bowl and the Masters. Steele was the host of NBA Countdown for 4 seasons on ESPN and ABC, which led to 2017.
Early Life of Sage Steele
Sage Marie Steele was born within the Panama Canal Zone of america on November 28, 1972. Gary Steele and Mona Steele, respectively, are her father’s and mom’s names. Along with her mother and father, she had two brothers: Courtney and Chad Steele. Chad, in the meantime, is the Vice President of Public Relations for the Nationwide Soccer League’s Baltimore Ravens.
Sagee’s father was the primary African-American to play varsity soccer at West Level and later served in america navy as a military officer. As a consequence of her father’s job, Spake and her household have been relocated to varied states and international locations, together with Greece and Belgium.
They relocated to Colorado Springs, Colorado, throughout Sage’s seventh-grade 12 months. After that, Sage spent two years at Colorado Springs’ Thomas B. Doherty Excessive College. Steele then moved to Carmel, Indiana, the place she graduated from Carmel Excessive College in 1990. She enrolled at Indiana College Bloomington to pursue her training additional.
Who’s Sage Steele Husband?
Sage Steele is divorced and presumably single proper now. She did, nonetheless, beforehand marry a former private coach. Jonathan Bailey is her ex-husband, and so they married on October 30, 1999.
They met in school and went on to have three kids collectively. Quinn and Evan are their daughters, and Nicholas is their son. Sage and Jonathan, nonetheless, determined to separate after 20 years and divorced in 2019. She shared a photograph of herself, her kids, and her canine on social media on February 15, 2021.
What’s the Net Worth of Sage Steele?
Based on sources, she makes $400k per 12 months reporting and internet hosting. Sage’s precise earnings have but to be revealed to the general public, however her internet value is estimated to be between $1 and $2 million.
What’s the Height of Sage Steele?
Steele is 5’10” (1.80 m) tall and weighs 54 kg. Sage has lovely pores and skin and a slim physique that measures 32 inches throughout the chest, 24 inches across the waist, and 34 inches across the hips (81-61-87 cm).
Sage Steele’s Profession Line
- From 1995 to 1997, Steele labored as a information producer and reporter for WSBT-TV, a CBS affiliate in South Bend, Indiana.
- Steele then labored as a weekend morning sports activities anchor and weekday reporter for CBS affiliate WISH-TV in Indianapolis, Indiana, from 1997 to 1998.
- The Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Indianapolis 500 and Brickyard 400 auto races, in addition to native school and highschool sports activities, have been amongst her assignments.
- Steele labored as a sports activities reporter at ABC affiliate WFTS in Tampa, Florida, from 1998 to 2001, the place she co-hosted “NFL RedZone” with present “NFL RedZone” host Scott Hanson and former WFTS sports activities director and former SportsCenter host Jay Crawford.
- She additionally labored as a reporter for Fox Sports activities Florida, overlaying groups such because the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning, and College of South Florida Bulls.
- She went on to work for Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic in Bethesda, Maryland, as an anchor and reporter for the community’s nightly native sports activities information program, SportsNite, the place she coated all sports activities within the Washington, DC/Baltimore space.
- Steele was a founding member of Comcast SportsNet, becoming a member of the community in 2001.
- She labored as a primary anchor and beat reporter for the Baltimore Ravens for six years at CSN Mid-Atlantic (2001–2007).
- Steele then joined ESPN, making his debut on SportsCenter at 6:00 p.m. ET on March 16, 2007.
- She revealed in an interview with Terrible Saying that she was provided a job with the community in 2004, however declined as a result of she was pregnant along with her second little one on the time.
- She drove the tempo automobile for the NASCAR Dash Cup Sequence Brickyard 400 on July 28, 2013. She was bumped in jest throughout the tempo laps initially of the race by 6-time Dash Cup champion Jimmie Johnson.
- Steele hosted NBA Countdown on ESPN and ABC from the 2013–14 NBA season till 2017.
- Steele co-hosted the Miss America pageant on ABC with Chris Harrison in 2017 and 2018.