Julie Haener, a night information anchor at KTVU-TV, is a widely known American journalist. Since early 1997, the blonde magnificence has labored for KTVU-TV.
Household and Age of Julie Haener
Julie, the well-known journalist, turns 50 in August. Her actual delivery date, nonetheless, is nonetheless being investigated. She is American and of Caucasian ethnicity, in accordance with her nationality. Richard Joseph Haener and Sandra Lee Haener raised her as their solely little one. She additionally grew up together with her two sisters Tracey and Kathleen Haener, in addition to her brother Eric Haener. She attended Bellarmine Excessive Faculty in Tacoma and graduated from there. She enrolled on the College of Washington, the place she earned a bachelor’s diploma in Broadcast Journalism.
What is the Net Worth of Julie Haener?
Julie’s internet price is one of many subjects on which many individuals have inquired. Her internet price is mentioned to vary between $1 million and $5 tens of millions. Nonetheless, the exact quantity is presently unknown. Which means her property, akin to her properties, vehicles, and different valuables, have vanished.
Moreover, the typical annual wage for a information anchor at KTVU is $56,558 to $96,184. It may well, nonetheless, fluctuate relying on the seniority degree. Haener was the most well-liked particular person on the FOX-owned station in 2015. She was paid $525,000 per 12 months because of this.
Who is the Husband of Julie Haener?
Lots of her admirers and followers have been inquisitive about her private life. To start with, Haener is a married girl. Ryan Haener, her husband, is her life companion. Ryan, her husband, works within the medical discipline. Equally, the 2 lovebirds met whereas working for KJEO-TV as a weeknight anchor and well being reporter. Since then, they’ve been courting.
Julie and Ryan married on March 12, 1995, after courting for a number of years. The honeymoon was spent in Hawaii by the couple. Moreover, they each cherish their married life by showering one another with endless love and help. This 12 months will even mark the couple’s twenty fifth marriage ceremony anniversary.
Julie and her husband couldn’t have requested for a extra excellent life. Jake and Kyle Haener, the couple’s two sons, have been born to them. Presently, no extra data on them will be discovered. Regardless of her hectic schedule, Haener has managed to commit a big period of time and a spotlight to her kids. Jake and Kyle are identified to be sports activities aficionados. Jake has even expressed an curiosity in soccer and hopes to play professionally sooner or later.
Julie Haener’s Profession Line
- Julie is a exceptional girl who has influenced many individuals by means of her work ethic and different attributes.
- A buddy who was additionally a sports activities newscaster sparked her curiosity in turning into a journalist. Her mom was invited to observe him on the night information together with her by a buddy.
- Julie, likewise, was influenced to take part within the manufacturing line. She was determined for work following commencement.
- Julie discovered work in Yakima, Washington, not lengthy after. She labored free of charge for 3 months on the station and lived in a small house throughout her time there.
- She additionally labored as a reporter, writing, capturing, and enhancing her personal tales. As well as, earlier than transferring to Fresno, California, she labored 12 hours a day on the station.
- She was studying a narrative a few development venture in Yakima on dwell tv throughout her broadcast.
- The teleprompter mentioned “metropolis outlets,” however She mentioned “Sh**ty outlets” by chance. The studio’s information director was displeased. Haener was finally suspended with out pay for 2 days.
- When Julie joined KJEO-TV in Fresno, she was 23 years outdated. She was additionally supplied a job at KIRO-TV in Seattle whereas on her honeymoon. Haener noticed this as a once-in-a-lifetime alternative.
- She additionally labored as a morning anchor on weekdays, beginning at 3 a.m.
- Julie acquired an award for her information section at KTVU Channel 2 in Oakland, California, for her excellent journalism and anchoring expertise. Julie began at KTVU/FOX in 1997 as a reporter.
- Julie left KIRO-TV in 1997, two years after her husband was promoted and moved to the Bay Space. After that, she works for KTVU as a contract reporter.
- Moreover, after only some months, the station provides her a full-time place.