Patrick Cote is an expert combined martial artist from Canada who is now retired. Côté was an expert fighter from 2002 to 2017 and was a finalist on season 4 of The Final Fighter. He competed in 21 fights within the UFC.
Early Lifetime of Patrick Cote
Patrick Cote was born in Rimouski, Quebec on February twenty ninth, 1980. He is 41 years outdated and a Canadian citizen in the mean time. The Predator is one other nickname for him. His relations’ identities are stored a intently guarded secret. To this point, his mother and father’ and siblings’ names have remained a thriller.
He has, nonetheless, acknowledged that he was raised in a nasty setting by a single mom. Cote additionally mentions how many individuals helped and supported his household throughout his childhood.
Who is Patrick Cote Spouse?
Valerie Boissy is Patrick Cote’s spouse. Valerie seems to be a personal particular person, and little details about her is obtainable. Raf and Auguste, the couple’s two kids, have been born to them. Cote is an avid boater. He seems to get pleasure from spending his free time on his boat. Cote is additionally an completed boater. He has a spotlight part on his Instagram account devoted to how he spends his time on the boat.
What is the Height of Patrick Cote?
Cote’s peak is 5’11”. (1.80 m). He, too, is round 77 kilograms (170 lbs). His BMI is 23.7 after making an allowance for his given peak and weight. Cote has a 71-inch attain as nicely (180cm).
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Patrick Cote?
In his UFC profession, Patrick Cote earned $9,25,000. Cote’s preliminary UFC wage was $10,000, with an extra $10,000 for a victory. His contract was diminished to $5,000 for the battle and $5,000 for the win after he began his UFC profession with a 0-3 report. His wage contracts with a small promotional agency, alternatively, have remained undisclosed. His pay was finally elevated following his spectacular successful streak.
The annual earnings of Cote have been printed by Sports activities Diary. His pay, alternatively, has solely been documented since 2010. In 2010, he was paid $42,000, and in 2012, he was paid $62,000. Equally, he made $50,000 in 2013 and $91,000 in 2014.
Cote’s earnings within the UFC peaked in 2015. In 2015, he made $2,077,000. In 2016, nonetheless, he earned $1,64,000, a major lower from the earlier 12 months. All through his combating profession, Cote acquired quite a few sponsorships and endorsement offers. Hayabusa, one other spherical clothes firm, was amongst his sponsors. He additionally made cash as a UFC fighter and earned cash from Reebok. As well as, throughout his MMA profession, he was a member of the Brazilian Prime Workforce.
Cote continues to make a very good residing after retiring from the UFC. He is the present proprietor of middle xpn, a sports activities advanced. He’s additionally a UFC analyst and commentator in the mean time. His earnings, alternatively, are unknown. Cote has a internet value of $1.2 million.
Patrick Cote’s Profession Line
- On October 22, 2004, in opposition to Tito Ortiz, Côté made his UFC debut at UFC 50. When Lion’s Den veteran Man Mezger withdrew from the principle occasion on account of damage, Côté accepted the battle with solely 4 days’ discover.
- Earlier than the battle, he informed Ortiz that he would hit tougher if he thought Chuck Liddell hit onerous.
- Côté was defeated by Ortiz in a unanimous choice, however he impressed UFC officers by not being submitted or knocked out, and by demonstrating toughness and willingness to battle on quick discover.
- In 2005, Côté returned to the octagon, however he was defeated by Joe Doerksen and Chris Leben in his subsequent two fights. Côté appeared on The Final Fighter: The Comeback in 2006, the place he gained exhibition matches in opposition to Jorge Rivera and Edwin Dewees.
- In a non-exhibition match, he misplaced to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter Travis Lutter by first-round submission at The Final Fighter 4 Finale. Côté’s official UFC report now stands at 0–4 on account of this defeat.
- Côté gained his first UFC battle three months later, at UFC 67, by unanimous choice over TUF4 teammate Scott Smith.
- In August 2007, he gained UFC 74 by TKO within the first spherical, defeating TUF3 winner Kendall Grove. Following that, Côté fought Drew McFedries at UFC Combat Evening, successful by TKO within the first spherical after catching McFedries with a counter punch.
- Côté gained his fourth UFC battle by a cut up choice over Ricardo Almeida at UFC 86, incomes him a title shot within the course of.
- On October 25, 2008, at UFC 90, the primary UFC occasion in Illinois, Côté confronted UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva.
- Silva gained the primary two rounds, however Côté demonstrated his toughness within the first spherical by taking a roundhouse kick and a flying knee proper on the button with out being rocked.
- Côté’s motion contained in the octagon put an excessive amount of stress on the again of his proper leg, inflicting him to fall to the mat clutching his proper knee in ache within the third spherical.
- When Côté was unable to proceed, referee Herb Dean stopped the battle and declared Silva the winner by TKO. Côté, alternatively, turned Silva’s first UFC opponent to advance previous the second spherical.
- Patrick stated in an interview with MMA Mania on January 25, 2009, whereas on medical go away for his surgically repaired knee, that if he will get a rematch with Anderson Silva, he is assured he’ll win.
- In a July 2009 interview with Rogers Sportsnet’s MMA Related tv program, he additionally acknowledged that if Michael Bisping misplaced to Dan Henderson, he wish to battle him.
- At UFC 113, Côté made his comeback from an damage that had sidelined him for almost a 12 months and a half. After being slammed on the top by Alan Belcher within the second spherical, Côté was submitted through rear-naked choke.
- Côté claimed that he had been illegally spiked onto the canvas after the loss, however the referee dominated that Côté had landed on his face, not his head.